A NYS Woman Owned Enterprise
Buffalo Niagara’s Best Sign Company Since 1922.
A NYS WBE Certified Company
Mission Statement: The core purpose of Cooper Sign Company is to build upon our solid foundation of quality, professionalism and integrity in order to exceed our customers’ expectations for the design and manufacture of signs.
Core Values: Treat Our Customers with Respect ٠ Always Do The Right Thing ٠ Support our Local Community
PRESENT & FUTURE
There are some things about Cooper Sign Company that will never change such as our dedication to creativity, providing
Our scope of work includes the smallest of signs to large-scale signs and everything in between. There’s no job too small or large for us to produce for you. Our dedicated and trained staff can assist you with your sign project. Our customers include small business, financial institutions, developers, shopping centers, churches, schools, fire departments, retail chains, military and government facilities, hospitals, schools and universities, general contractors and subcontractors. “Cooper Signs Anything” was Carl Cooper’s slogan, and it is still true today that we can provide you with almost any type of sign you can imagine. Most of our signs are fabricated in America, and we employ the industry’s top digital sign imaging equipment and technology in order to design and fabricate quality signs.
Cooper Sign Company is a New York State Certified WBE (woman-owned enterprise), a New York State Certified DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise), an Erie County and City of Buffalo Certified WBE, and Federally Certified (SAM Registered) Woman Owned Small Business.
Despite the many changes since 1922, the third and fourth generation of the Cooper Family is committed to
Jennifer Cooper, President & CEO
Activemember of Niagara Community Church, Niagara Falls, NY
- Canisius College Women’s Business Center
- UB Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership Class of 2012
- Member, Niagara Military Affairs Council supporting the Niagara Falls Air Reserve Base
- Member, Town of Niagara Business Professional Association
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), past board member
- President of Niagara Wheatfield Music Parents Club, 2007-2008
- Board Member and past President of Town of Niagara Business & Professional Association, 2004-2008
- Founding Member of the Niagara Electric Lights Parade Committee
- 914th Family Support Group, supporting families of those who serve our country at the Niagara Falls Air Base
- Board Member, Northpointe Council
- Board Member &
pastPresident New York State Sign Association
Businessof the Year, Niagara USA Chamber, 2003
- Business Person of the Year, Town of Niagara Business & Professional Association, 2007
- Citizen of the Year, Town of Niagara Business & Professional Association, 2008
- Woman of Influence Award, Business First, 2008
- Key for Women Achievement Award, Key Bank, 2009
- Women in Leadership Award, 2011/2012
- NAWBO Member of the Year, 2014
John Cooper, Sr., Community Connection
Our founder and my grandfather, Carl John Cooper, set an example of community service. He served in various capacities in his church and also as Supervisor of the Ground Observer Corp. of Civil Defense in Niagara Falls, NY.
The next generation also set an example, as my father served in his church, the Gideon’s International, and also as a charter member of the Town of Niagara Lion’s Club.
So serving the community came naturally to me.
- Chairman of the Niagara Military Affairs Council
- President of Niagara Gospel Rescue Mission
- Co-founder and President of the Town of Niagara Business and Professional Association, Inc.
- Vice Chairman of the Town of Niagara Industrial Development Agency
- Member of the Local Redevelopment Authority concerning the redevelopment of the United States Army Reserve Facility which moved during BRAC 2005
- Past Chairman of the Thunder of Niagara Air Show
- Board Member, Northeast Council of Air Shows
- Past Member, Town of Wheatfield Firearms Committee
- U.S. Small Business Administration, Regional and New York State Veterans Small Business Champion, 2007
- Businessman of the Year from the Niagara USA Chamber, 2006
- Lion’s Club William Henchbarger Citizen of the Year Award, 2006
- 57th Annual Buffalo News Outstanding Citizen of the Year, 2006
Leaderof the Year Award from Leadership Niagara, 2005
- Citation from the United States Air Force Association and the State of New York Conspicuous Service Medal, Governor George Pataki, New York State Department of Military & Naval Affairs, 2005
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Request a Quote
Send A Message
7350 Porter Road P.O. Box 172 Niagara Falls, NY 14304
M-F: 8:30am - 5:00pm