Stand Out With Metal, Plastic, Channel or Illuminated Letters
Add visual impact to your building with letters from Cooper Signs. Our cast metal, plastic, channel, and illuminated letters can be used in a variety of interior or exterior applications, and are either wall- or building-mounted. Company logos can be fabricated to increase your company’s brand recognition.
Choose from a variety of styles, fonts, finishes, and materials, including:
- Cast Aluminum – Cast from prime aluminum containing no lead or mercury, smoothed, and finished to your specifications.
- Cast Bronze – Cast from prime bronze containing no lead or mercury, smoothed, and finished to your specifications.
- Channel Letters – Fabricated letters to a variety of sizes from aluminum or stainless steel.
- Illuminated Letters – Illuminated using LED lighting; more energy efficient and much easier to maintain than neon.
- Formed Plastic – Letters are formed from high quality plastic and are UV stable. A very popular and durable option for your letter needs.
- Flat Cut Acrylic – These letters offer a unique look that allows for a finer detail. Offers a more precision based look for your business. Letters are laser cut and range from 1/8” to 1” thick.
- Satin Finish – Complete with clear polyurethane coating giving the letters a natural metal look.
- Baked Enamel Finish – Two coats of baked polyurethane paint offers a long-lasting finish.
- Anodized – Comes complete with clear polyurethane coating, polished aluminum and bronze; oxidized bronze also available.
Standard colors include:
- Duranodic bronze
- Dark and light blue
- More colors are available by request, and custom colors are also available. Cooper Sign Co. is also an authorized dealer of Gemini Inc.